This Sunday, the entire world has celebrated Mother’s Day. The social media flooded with emotional posts, photos, videos, heartwarming notes on mother. The mother works day and night, 365 days without any leave. The sacrifices of the mother are unimaginable. Some people shared Bollywood songs on mothers, while few people shared their photos along with their mother. As India is in lockdown mode currently, all the shootings of Bollywood movies and television serials are stopped indefinitely. The Bollywood celebs are at their home and are interacting with their fans on social media. Many Bollywood celebs shared their heartfelt posts and photos and expressed gratitude for their mothers. Let us check out a few of the posts by Bollywood celebrities on Mother’s Day.
1. Akshay Kumar Beautiful Message
2. Genelia Deshmukh Lovely Post For Her Mother And Mother-In-Law
View this post on Instagram
Dearest Mama, I love you so so much but I know it couldn’t even be a patch on how much you love me because that’s what mums do, they just love selflessly and sometimes they don’t even know that they do..They say Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother and that is so true.. I know with my mum by my side I can do anything and everything.. To many more laughs Ma – My Partner in crime ❤️
3. Alia Bhatt Safe Place Is Her Mom
4. Deepika Padukone Wrote Love You Amma!
5. Ileana D’cruz Gorgeous Mama, Looks So Same
6. Anushka Sharma Shared Adorable Photos Of Her Mother And Mother-In-Law
7. Katrina Kaif Throwback Photo With Her Mom
8. Kartik Aaryan Is Real Indian Maa Ki Mamta
9. Sara Ali Khan Thanked Her Nani For Mom
10. Hrithik Roshan Calls His Mother Lullaby
11. Varun Dhawan Childhood Memory
12. Ananya Panday Throwback Video
13. Tiger Shroff Photo With His Mom
14. Shraddha Kapoor Shared Her Mom’s Photo
15. Nimrat Kaur Conversation With Her Mom
View this post on Instagram
Last night I phoned Mamma around 10 to ask her a current life scenario urgent rated “over-night salting of karelas” question. Per usual she was available for that completely unimportant chat, mid-sleep. Nothing new, because she’s done so much more, in epic proportions, every single day, for the biggest part of her adult life since her early 20’s. She finds it perfectly natural and necessary to put absolutely everything aside (including spilling over boiling milk) and just be there. Available. She’s been my phone a friend, all 4 life lines, and of late the right answer for any/all lockdown life questions. Happy Mother’s Day to my forever “first responder” no matter what time of the day, month or life it’s been. I love you so my darling cuddly Mamma. And I miss you a lot. And I cannot wait to hug and kiss you lots and lots and lots ♥️⭐️ #Mama #Momma #Mamma #Mommy #Ma #Babli #FirstLove #EverythingEveryday #HappyMothersDay.
These are some of the lovely posts and videos by several Bollywood celebs. Another Bollywood celeb Ayushmann Khurrana has shared an emotional song on mother’s day. We wish all the mothers from all over the world, a very Happy Mother’s Day. Every day is Mother’s Day, respect your mother.