Facts About Kirti Kulhari
1. She was a great badminton player and was the champion of her school.
2. Kirti decided that she would make her career in films at a very early stage. Her younger brother warned her against the consequences of her decision, but she was quite firm on it. However, after thinking a lot, she convinced her parents and promised to do good, else she would come back and start something else. Her father agreed and supported her. Interestingly Kirti found a role in an advertisement of a hair oil brand just before the deadline of two years. Subsequently, she did theatres like ‘Chinta Chod Chintaman,’ ‘Shehenshah of Azeemo,’ and ‘Sakharaam Binder.’ With due course of time, she became popular and got more advertisements for brands like Videocon, Parachute, Garnier, Taj Tea, and many more.
3. Kirti’s favorite actresses are Shilpa Shetty and Meryl Streep. Her favorite actors are Ranbir Kapoor, Aamir Khan, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
4. Kulhari also did a short film named ‘Maya’ in the year 2018 and won the best actress in Shortfilm award for it.
5. Kirti is an animal lover and owns a pet dog named ‘Shadow.’
6. She started getting modeling offers since she was in college. She worked as a model for a few years until she appeared in TV commercials.
7. Kirti and her husband are Reiki experts. Reiki is a Japanese form of alternative medicine called energy healing.
8. She has featured in music videos like ‘Junoon’ in 2007, ‘Mitran di Chatri’ in 2005, and ‘Hik Vich Jaan’ in 2016.
9. She has many friends in Bollywood, including her 3 co-stars from the web series ‘Four More Shots Please!’ aka Sayani Gupta, VJ Bani, and Manvi Gagroo. Kirti Kulhari is also seen with actor Mohit Rana; apart from working together, the duo also enjoys each other’s company off-screen.
10. Kirti has also slain as a cover girl for many famous magazines, namely ‘High on Persona,’ ‘Grandeur Lifestyle,’ and ‘Cosmopolitan.’
11. Kirti won the Special Jury Award at Jagaran Film Festival for her role in Pink. She has also got as many as 6 nominations for her other works.
Kirti Kulhari is a multi-faceted actress, and it’s really high time for Bollywood to utilize such blooming talents more often. We all would love to see Kirti in upcoming films and even more challenging roles.