Television is one of the main sources of entertainment. Television shows are judged based on TRP called, Television Rating Points. It is a tool to judge the popularity of TV shows. Many shows come up with brilliant storylines, famous star casts. The new show Sirf Tum makes it top 20 on TRP charts. Check out this week’s TV TRP BARC Ratings. Which show topped the list and which of them made it to the list of top 20? Here are the top 20 shows along with their rating points as per BARC ratings.
Anupamaa On Top At BARC Ratings
Anupamaa is one of the most popular television shows currently. The show is ruling the BARC TV TRP ratings with a TRP of 4.2. The show is known for its strong storyline and fantastic acting. The audience is loving the chemistry between Anupamaa and Anuj Kapadia.
Star Plus another show Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin is getting appreciation from the audience. The show is rock solid at number 2 in BARC TV TRP Rating with a TRP of 3.1.
Top 20 Shows And Their BARC Ratings
1. Anupamaa (Star Plus) : 4.1
2. Ghum Hai Kisi Key Pyaar Meiin (Star Plus) : 3.1
3. Imlie (Star Plus) : 2.7
4. Udaariyaan (Colors) : 2.7
5 Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Star Plus): 2.6
6. Yeh Hai Chahatein (Star Plus) : 2.1
7. Saath Nibahana Saathiya 2 (Star Plus) : 2.1
8. Pandya Store (Star Plus) : 2.1
9. Bhagya Laxmi (Zee TV) : 2.0
10. Kundali Bhagya (Zee TV) : 1.9
11. Kumkum Bhagya (Zee TV) : 1.9
12. Choti Sarrdaarni (Colors) : 1.7
13. Sirf Tum (Colors) : 1.7
14. Sasural Simar Ka 2 (Colors) : 1.6
15. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (SAB TV) : 1.6
16. India’s Best Dancer (Sony TV) : 1.5
17. Meet: Badlegi Duniya Ka Reet (Zee TV) : 1.4
18. Nima Denzongpa (Colors) : 1.3
19. The Kapil Sharma Show (Sony TV) : 1.3
20. Balika Vadhu (Colors) : 1.4
Star Plus has 7 shows from Top 8 on the list. The channel is ruling, followed by Colors TV. Sony TV has reality shows India’s Best Dancer and The Kapil Sharma Show on the list. These are the top 20 shows of this week as per BARC ratings. Is your favorite show on the list? Let us know in the comments below.